Tuesday, September 11, 2007

So sad!

Hi everybody!this kamryn writing. Do now what is really sad ? We just found out that bradyn has a gluten intolerance like Daddy. We had her take a test before she left. We will find out if I or my sister Julia has it in about 2 weeks. That will make things harder, but God is good all the time and we will be thankful. Right now it is 7:18am and you all are just going to bed. Good night to you and good morning to us. I like school and my favorite subject is reading like always. Bradyn's favorite subject is recess. We saw a cockroach last night. But Daddy had to kill it. I didn't think it was gross when I saw it. But Daddy (and mommy) did. See ya later! Thanks for the comments... Keep 'em coming!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

poor braydn

I really miss you guys alot. Everything is not the same without you. I heard that you are having a good time in Zambia with all the creatures. Did you meet any friends yet, if so answer me back. Danielle

Anonymous said...

I'm with brayden ...recess is the BEST! Although, reading is a very close second. That's amazing - your daddy was more scared of the cockroach then you. ...Since you love reading AND bugs, perhaps you will grow up to be an etymologist who's hobby is entomology.

we are very excited to find out what sort of animals you saw when you were at the park.

how can we pray for your family this week?

Team turner

Papa said...

Hi Kamryn: What a bummer about Bradyn but your mommy is a good cook and will be able to help her learn what food she can and can not eat. I loved reading about how and what you are doing. Tell Bradyn and Julia hello. Have fun!
Love Mogga and Papa

Unknown said...

Dear Kamryn and Allens, we are praying for you. we hope you are having fun as a family in africa. we pray that you are staying safe and that you are learning more about God's creation every single day. Sorry Brayden that you are gluttun intolerent. We will pray that you can still find joy in eating still. thinking of you all daily.

Love, Callie