Friday, September 14, 2007

My walking safari trip








Hi everybody. I just went on a walking safari last night. I saw a giraffe, and a couple water buffalo and quite a few antelope and couple of prairie chickens and couple of cute little monkeys. I miss you guys a lot and I hope you all are feeling o.k. I included a picture that Bradyn and I took of the giraffes and the water buffalos. I didn't take a picture of the monkey or antelope because they were too fast. I had a BBQ with my friends out in this campground area. I had a hotdog sandwich and I saw the milky way. That stars were really clear way out there. I am having really fun on the trampoline with my little friend Ireen. She comes over a lot. They live just right up the street. They have a swimming pool which is really nice when it is hot.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kamyrn...
It was so cool that you got to see the milky-way. Once I got to see mercury while I watching a play in Leavenworth.
Danielle

Anonymous said...

Kamyrn, this is uncle Doug. You blog is great. What an exciting thing to see all those animals in thier own habitat. How fun for you.

Anonymous said...

Hi Kamryn,

Bumpa here! Wow..... what a neat experience you had going on a walking safari. You got to see some really cool animals. Your pictures turned out really good. I would say that prairie chickens and monkeys must be hard to get a good picture of. Did you wish you could reach up and touch the stars in the milky way?

It sounds like school is off to a great start. It is so neat that you enjoy reading so much. Do you have a favorite book that you are reading? Of course I am not surprised that Bradyn likes recess best. I think that I was a recess lover when I was in the first grade also. In fact, I think i was still loving recess when I graduated from high school.(Some bumpa's just never grow up). What does Julia do to keep busy while you and Brady are going to school?

Well I guess that is enough questions for one girl for today. You can answer my questions in a separate email just to me. I love you very much.

Bumps

Anonymous said...

Kamryn,
this is Drew, Zach, Ella and Daniel... wow! your animal photos are awesome. We can't believe you were that close to those animals! Were you scared? Keep enjoying God's wonderful creation!
Love the Liljas