Monday, September 10, 2007

I can't believe spiders are winning.


Hi everybody! I still can't believe that spiders are winning. Spiders in Africa aren't so scary. The only spiders I have seen are only (that) big. I am more scared of rats. I am not scared of them when they are in the trap but I got really scared of them when I saw it running down the hall and then Mommy got really freaked out when Daddy was playing footsie with her under the table. She thought it was some animal and she jumped in horror. She said she is a bit on edge. Last Sunday I wasn't feeling very good. I am feeling better now. I love you and appreciate your prayers for our family. Bye-bye!

3 comments:

Kathy H. said...

Okay Kamryn, I'm right with you. I lived in Zambia for a short time a few years ago and although I don't like spiders either (and those crab looking wall spiders there are creepy looking), I was much more afraid of the rats! I use to go in my room at night and literally pray that the Lord would keep my bedroom rat free. I am happy to announce the Lord answered that prayer. We did have one morning before church where we had a rat swimming laps around and around in our toilet. Now that was really weird! Rats aside, I know that your time in Zambia will be as wonderful as mine. I really miss being there. God Bless.

Mark & Julie said...

Hi Kamryn~ I am not sure you would remember us, but we went to Crossroads with you guys a long time ago. I just wanted to let you know how much we love reading your blog. My daughter, Jadyn, who is almost 5, looks forward to it the most. She can't wait to be like you and get to write one of her own! She also loves to wash dishes- and is sad that we have a dishwasher-so there aren't as many to wash! We are praying for you guys everyday.
~Julie (and Mark, Jadyn, and Karina!) <><

Anonymous said...

ok! I love rats, but rats on the loose not thank you! Danielle