Tuesday, July 21, 2009

What I like about living in Africa (and what I don't like)

Hello today Mommy thought I should do a blog about he subject of what I like about living in Africa. (I just added in what I don't like because you might want to know what I don't like too!)

What I do like:
I like having a dog (because in America we couldn't have a dog.)
I like having a trampoline (in the ground.)
I like having a big house.
I like it (almost) always being warm.

Now, what I don't like:
I don't like not having a dishwasher.
I don't like not being able to go swimming whenever I want to.
I don't like that it is FREEZING right now ( we are in winter season here and we have no heating in our house.)
I don't like that Max peed on my foot this morning.

Well, I better be going. Write to you tomorrow.

No comments: