Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Our neibors,

hi guys! Miss you!The knifong parents are visiting Zambia. They are thinking about moving here. They have five kids.Jamilyn,age 11,Bri Ella,age 9, Hogan,age 4, Benjamin,age 2 or 3,and Marybeth,age 1. Our wall is going up fast. We are like''SLOW DOWN!!!!!! They don't listen. The reason I don't want the wall to go up is because....WHAT!!!!!!o.k um sorry! but my dad just saw a snake in the front yard! time to get my feet off the ground!!! back to the point, i don't want the

wall to go up because met our neighbors, and they are nice. I miss you guys and I will blog again soon.

P.S. Check out Julia's new blog.
Bye!
Kamryn

2 comments:

Herding Grasshoppers said...

Kamryn,

yikes! What happened with the snake?

Can you visit your neighbors by going around the wall?

How do we find Bradyn's blog?

How's that for a few questions?!

the Garretts

Herding Grasshoppers said...

Oops, I meant, how do we find Julia's blog?