Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Part 3 Day 2 Trip to Livingstone

Part 3- day 2:
Well, I have to admitt, i was kind of hopeing that we wouldn't have
any more adventures How lame, right? Any way, it was cold seasom in
Zambia, and in the mornigns, it is cold! I got out of bed, and I
nearly froze!( I like to exgagerate.) But it was freezing. We were
planning a trip to Vic falls, a high tea at Livingstone Island(if you
dont know where that is, look it up! It will help you appreciate what
I will say later. So some how we managed to get dressed, and bundle
up, and go to the Lodge Resturant for a buffet breakfast. It was
yummy! So we got a taxi to Vic falls! To me, it is the best time to
visit, because that is when the spry is hardest, and there is this
tiny bridge, and it is so slippery,and when you walk across it, you
get soaked to the skin!( Mom wore a poncho, but what is the point of
going to Vic Falls in the heaviest season, and not get wet? Any one
agree with me?) I didn't wear a poncho, and I got soaked! it was
awesome! Afterward, we went to the market before the gates of
entering Vic Falls. They have so many cool crafts and things! It is
awesome! And the coolest thing is that they accept american dollars
which is great because I had a few! I got a gold snake shaped ring.
it is so pretty! We got back to our ladge, and relaxed.

--
Kamryn

No comments: