Sunday, May 16, 2010

Rhoda and her sayings #1.

So, we were all sitting around the lunch table(eating burritos. YUMMY!!!!) We had all already said thank you about a million times, except for Bradyn. I could tell she was thinking of something. I also was wondering why she didn't say thank you. Alof a sudden, Bradyn shouted out," Give me an Y!!!" ( I have no Idea where she heard this!!) Give me an U!!! Give me an M!!!! Give me an M!!!! Give me an Y!!!! What does that spell? YUMMY!!! And that started the conversation for the rest of the meal. We had Julia spelling out Jojo, Bradyn(trying) to spell Stephanie, and I think I shot out a Mommy. Well, when we were all clearing the table, Rhoda wanted some attention. So she said," Give me an J, give me an A, what does that spell? JOJO!!! She thought she was so smart. As to why I put this out, I don't know. I just thought it was pretty cute!

No comments: