Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Question for the animal lovers: What is the fastest and most poisonous snake?

... Black Mamba! They are a type of snake in Africa. There has been no anti venom created for its bite, and it just so happens that we have found 5 black mambas in our yard the last 5 weeks. Only 4 of them killed. 2 today, one 4 weeks ago, and two 5 weeks ago. i dont mean to freak you guys out. We (me, daddy, Mommy, Bradyn, Julia, Rhoda) are pretty safe. We know the danger in a snake. We know that we could easly get killed by walking too close. We will run away at the site of a snake. We will probably run faster that the snake itself! No, we are not worried about ourselves. Its Jojo. She does not know the danger. She might think it is just a fun animal to play with( Jojo loves animals) If she was to go over to it and pick it up... I don't want to talk about it. We just really need your prayers. Especially since there in no cure for black mamba bite... If God wants the Mamba's to stay here, as a trial, just pray that he will take away the Mamba's and give us Cobras...there is a cure for there bite. Well, talk to you latter!

Kamryn

3 comments:

Herding Grasshoppers said...

Kamryn,

We will definitely be praying for all of you - especially Jojo. I've seen a black mamba, but it had been "de-venomed". It was still scary!

Julie and family

Anonymous said...

Dear Kam,
I will be praying for JoJo. I know how you feel. Even though what Audrey might do ist that dangerous, I can get pretty nevous when Audrey dosn't listen and tries to put her fingers into the electrical outlet.

On this poll I voted that I wouldn't mind naming my horse Dant'e. (You pronounce it Daunt-tae, right?) Happy Easter, even though I'm a little late!

Danielle

Tom & Marty said...

Kamryn
I your Grandfather would rather not deal we any form of snake. Today golfing in Houston we saw a 2 foot black snake (remember Papa's color blind) it was just laying in the fairway being cool. Mauga and I did not think it was cool so we avoid close contact. Remember that Washington (Western Washington) does not have ANY bad shakes.
We MISS you and Love You
Magua and PaPa