Sunday, July 26, 2009

Part two (2)

We took off! We were going SO fast! My friend Blake(my very good friend when I was a little girl) was so exited to be in a rocket ship, had forgotten to buckle his seat belt and when the rocket started, flew backwards and bammed into the wall. I looked out the window to see my cousins Annabelle and Molly Bea waving good-bye. I waved back and watch as they grew smaller and smaller.
When I looked up, I saw my Math teacher(who's name is Owen) purchasing tickets for for safari on his MAC computer and Bumpa and Boggie( my grandparents on my moms side) feeding Freddy the crow some peanut butter sandwiches. Then I hear Papa(my grandpa) ask,"Is there any golf in Zambia?'' " The sergeant of the ship said" There is a golf course right by the Safari lodge." Then I whispered to my friend Sophia," I am so exited I am going to shoot right out the window!" After giggling for about one minute, I grabbed my companions hand (who's name was Kara, my really good friend back in America) and said,"Kara, look out the window!


To be continued!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Kamryn,
You have a really great imagination! I am working on a story as well, except I am writing it down on paper instead. Its title is "Marilla and the Catnip Thieves"! (Marilla is the name of my cat that I show - the story's characters' are almost all animals!)I am on page 54 - I've been working on it for a while! I have to go now.
Love, Danielle

Owen Thompson said...

I don't know about that whole "math teacher" thing, Kam.