Wednesday, May 20, 2009

sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HI!!!! I am SO sorry that I have not blogged in a long time!!!! I have SO many things to say it is going to take HOURS!!!!! My birthday is coming up,in about a month. Then I am going to be double digits! And I will be in 5th grade! Another family on the AZ team arrived yesterday. They are the Whitfield's. And also when the Melville's leave,who is left to be the oldest in the AZ team? Oh,just ME!!!!!It is really quite scary. Today we went to the orphanage and taught the orphans the maccaraina and the hockey pokey. It was fun. Every Friday I go horse riding at a stables called "trot over stables". I got put in a hard class. You have to jump and stuff like that. sorry! I bet you can guess who just broke the couch! B-R-A-D-Y-N!! It was not a very good idea to be standing on the top of the couch trying to get something of the cabinet! There was some really good cookies at the store today and I ate so many I had a stomach pain. Have to go! tisoinana!(that means bye in nyanga)

1 comment:

Herding Grasshoppers said...

Hi Kamryn,

(Gunnar here:)

I bet you're havin' a lot of fun at your horse class! Even though it may be hard.

We just saw a movie about a girl that rides a zebra! The zebra thinks he's a racin' horse, and since it's a movie, he wins.

Did you know that we boys just did swim lessons? It's done now. What I liked is that we three boys had a private class. What was good about it is that we would have more attention and more time to swim instead of always waitin' for other kids.

We miss you!

Gunnar and the Garretts