Friday, January 16, 2009

were here!!!!!!!!!

hi guys!!!!!! sorry i haven't blogged in a long time,we are in Africa!!! i miss you guys alot!!!! if you have not heard, we had a big thunder storm two days ago. our kitchen flooded!! the living room leaked and mom and dads bedroomleaked too. If our house was that bad, imagine what it would be like in the compounds!!!(our electricity got knocked out!) be praying for them!!! did i mention that our back wall fell down!!!!!!!!!!! but i am glad the wall fell down because we met our neighbors and they are very nice,and they have six dogs!!!!!!!!! miss you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
love,
kam

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kam,
Bumpa here. How is my oldest grandaughter doing today? I am fine sitting here in the sun at my desk in Bellevue. The temperature outside is 36 degrees and yes......cold!!! Boggie is having lunch with Lorilee and I am taking care of office details.
Hopefully school is off to a great start. I enjoyed the playing in the rain video that your daddy sent a couple days ago. I could go out and take a video of me rolling around in the frosty back yard, but who cares enough to even watch such craziness.

Hopefully no more big rain storms since the one that flooded your yard and caused leaks in your roof.
Yes......... I do miss you bunches and bunches as do Sparkle,Speedo and Fish up at the beach.

It has been foggy in the mornings and sunny in the afternoons up at the beach. Boggie and I took a long beach walk on Monday in the sun and certainly wished that "the Allen Girls" could have been there with us.

Have a great week and I will chat with you down line.

Love You,

Bumpa

Kristi Knifong said...

Hi Kamryn, What are you studying in school? I am studying China in History.I just finished a missionary book on Wilfred Grenfell. I really miss you.
love Jaime Lyn

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.