Thursday, April 3, 2008

Hi!


Hi! I miss you guys so much! It is getting really closer for us to come but I am not going to tell you when!!! My daddy got his toenail cut off because it was really infected. I am so glad we are coming home. It is sometimes the only thing I talk about. I ask, "Mommy, when are we going home. See that airplane, I wish we were on it. Momma, I miss all my friends!" (But, I have a lot of friends here that I like, too!) As a matter of fact, I actually made some new friends - Rachel's friends from her school that I met at her birthday party! And you won't believe this, there was a girl there who was from Zimbabwe and her name was spelled C-A-M-R-Y-N! The other ones were Emma, (not Emma Whitfield), Sarah (not Sarah Melville) and that's it! Oh, an Phillip, of course, Rachel's brother. I'll talk to you later!
Sincerely,
Kamryn

No comments: