Tuesday, February 26, 2008

my Tuesday update!


hi guys! We are coming home in June! But I can not tell you when!but now that I think about it i think i can tell you! we are coming home on .............idjgidufhgjdhifnsh uhihgjfhg fghdfiuhl hguidhfjgbufhg fuhof. If you want to know when we are coming home you have to be able to read that!!!

I finished my horseback riding class. Maybe I will be able to do it next year! I had lots of fun doing it.

My homeschooling is going well. I am learning about Saul, David and Jonathan in my Bible class. I like math, but have problems doing the right problems. I love to read and I need some more books to read because I ran out of them.

Our power is better, but still goes out some of the time. Last night it went out and we played Flashlight tag. It was fun! We all made it the first game and then I lost the second game.

I got sick earlier this week with a bad headache. I felt really bad, but I am feeling better now. Now Brady is the sick one.

I had Tacos for dinner! They were SO Good!

The weather is getting much better. Warm and windy, but our yard is still waterlogged.

I played with the Roberts baby today who is 10 months old!!! She is so cute. I think I want a girl now! her name is Maddie. i miss all of you!!!

4 comments:

mollyllilja said...

l like to read to and math is fun but hard will you ever go back to Africa once you come back? I would like to go to Africa. love DREW.

Anonymous said...

Dear Kamryn,
We remember that chicken drumstick!! It was fun to be with you when we had such great food at Chaminuka and we all enjoyed it so much. Too bad you can't have a private chef who makes you all gluten-free and dairy-free food with about 18 items each meal! We know Mommy is good, but that chef at Chaminuka took it to a new level, didn't she?
Keep working hard on your school work...you have a great mind and it is your pleasure and your responsibility to use it fully. Many hugs to our oldest granddaughter,
Boggie and Bumpa

Anonymous said...

Hi Kamryn,
I am maddie's great aunt Carolyn - all the way back in south carolina.
I saw on your blog that you had played with her.. We all miss her here - but, are glad she is making friends in africa!

Mike Weston said...

Hey Kamryn: as my brother in law who is a missionary in Papua New Guinea says, "We have power 24 hours...just not 24 hours in a row"