Monday, January 7, 2008

I'm back!





As most of you know I had a concussion with my head. So I haven't been writing lately. I have had lots of things going on. We went to Protea Safari Lodge again. We sat on the elephant again. This time it was even scarier because the Elephant got down on his knees and we got to climb up but when the elephant stood up, I felt like I was going to fall off. It was really fun though. And the python had more babies, lots more babies. Last time there was only three and now there are seven. This time we got to swim. One pool was warm and the other was cold. My head is feel

ing better now and I learned to trust that I was going to be ok in the CT scan and believe that i was going to get better. Thanks for all your prayers!

6 comments:

mollyllilja said...

We have been praying for you, glad you feel better,
Drew and Zach

Anonymous said...

Kamryn,

It's good to hear from you on your blog! We have been praying a lot for your family.

How exciting to ride an elephant! I think I would be afraid to hold a python, but the boys would love it.

Take good care of your mom,

Julie Garrett and "the boys"

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update Kamryn! That's what I was waiting for...we're glad you are feeling better and we'll keep praying for you!

mollyllilja said...

Drew says malaria, bacause he wouldn't want to smack his head. Zach says a concussion because malaria makes you really really sick!

Webmaster said...

We are so glad that you are feeling better, Kamryn. We prayed for you a lot!

The Bigleys don't want a concussion or malaria, thank you!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kamryn,

What a great blog you have. I think I rode on that same elephant at the Protea Safari Lodge! http://blahblahblog.wordpress.com/2006/08/30/transportation/ I was in Zambia with Teen Missions in the summer of 2006. Sorry about your concussion. I got malaria when I was there. I'd rather have a concussion, I think! :-)

Have fun with your horse riding!!