Saturday, November 3, 2007

Today is Saturday


Hi everybody! I have a million things to say today. My dad just figured out a very cool thing. My dad has a phone that you can text message people on and guess what? On Skype, there is this program that you can type in your message and it comes on to your phone. And guess what, I text messaged my dad. This is what I said, "I love Dad :*" The :* means a big kiss. Today is my house helper is not here so she can't braid my hair. I miss you guys a lot. Sorry the poll isn't too good because I couldn't really think of another one. It will be better next time. Last night we went to the farm (Action Zambia's retreat center/library/home for some of the missionaries) and I have a friend named Gift. You probably know about him because my dad has some blogs about Papa Glenn. But in case you don't, he is Papa Glenn and Aunt Liese's adopted Zambia son. He is funny. He has a sister named Grace. Please pray for her because she hasn't got her US passport and she can't come to Zambia until she gets her passport. Papa Glenn and Grace are still in the states. My sisters Bradyn and Julia are playing, actually, I don't really know what they are playing. They have backpacks and they are journey to Alaska to brush their hair. Julia is trying to say wolves, but she is saying wolfs. Daddy tried to correct her by saying wolves. It didn't help. I want to tell you about Louie, our kitty. Louie is getting huge. He is about 2 months old. He is biter! He found a cockroach and a frog. Zorro, our dog, is scared of him. He is getting into climbing trees. One time I was reading inside and all of sudden I heard this meowing and I looked outside and Louie was hanging from a branch. I didn't get there in time. He fell on the ground. But, he is O.K. Whenever Zorro gets to close to the kitty, the kitty goes Wham right on his nose and then Zorro runs away. Pretty funny.

Yesterday I went to an orphanage. I played with my little friend Mary who is about 5 or 6 years old and I played with my friend Brenda, she is about 9 years old and we played a game called Chicken Feet. And guess who won? All three times, Brenda did. Thanks so much for the care packages... Sorry we already ate all the starburts. We love them soooo much! And, Kara, thank you so much for the bubble gum and coolaid and the lipstick. I am eating the gum right now. I miss you so much Kara. And Turner family, thank you for the candy and the letters and the magazine for daddy. And Magga and Papa, thank you for workbook and the stuffed animals and candy and sandals for daddy. He loves sandals. Here is something to put into the comments... Only if you know for sure tell me if you are going to come and visit me in Africa.
O.K. 1. 2. 3. O.K. I think I said a million things... Bye!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kamryn, We have lots of leftover halloween candy around here. If we could send you and your family some, what would you guys like the best? Have your dad email me!

Anonymous said...

Kamryn,

I love to read your blog. What kind of books do you like?

Anonymous said...

Hi Kamryn,

Bumpa here! It was sure great to talk with you last Saturday evening your time and get caught up on what is happening in your world. Your Daddy sent me two pictures that you did for me of Kiska, Oscar, the girls and a few of their other "salty" friends. Not to forget FuFu and her land loving friends. Thank you for putting all the work and creativity into the pictures. Boggie and I are in Bellevue for a few days and we will head up to the beach tomorrow (Wednesday). We fly back to see uncle Shawn and Aunt Erica this coming friday for the weekend. We will get to see their new big white dog....Surrey.

I am glad that you are enjoying Louie, even though he wants to sink his playful claws into everything. Hopefully Zorro is feeling better after his visit to the animal clinic.

Have fun at the orphanage this week and tell your friends there that Bumpa and Boggie really look forward to meeting them in a few months.

Love and hugs to your two sisters and Mommy and Daddy.

Love You,

Bumpa

Anonymous said...

Oh Kamryn,
You are such a wonderful writer. I'm going to take a little course next February on writing and I will send you what I learn on "how to get published." I think you should write a book! This blog is going to be SO FUN for you to look back on - better than a journal or a diary!

Lots of Love,
Louise G.

Anonymous said...

Hello,
I stumbled upon your blog after searching for the name of my 5 month old daughter Kamryn. I enjoyed reading about your adventures. Keep writing...you are a great story teller!
Sincerely,
Ed
Victoria, BC, Canada