Sunday, November 18, 2007

gess what........

I have been sick for a long time. But Bradyn is not all the way better yet. But I am. We had a stomach infection. We got a finger poke. It didn't hurt. Tonight at dinner a bat flew into where we were eating. I was so scared I almost fell out of my chair:) Have you seen Bradyn's Blog yet? She just started one. Go to Brady's Blog.
I am going to start a new poll. It is not going to be questions about Africa. It is a question about all around the world. Boggie and Bumpa are taking a trip around the world. They are going to many places. Let us know which place which they are going that you would want to go to! It is time to go to bed now. Bye!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi kam,
Bumps here. Having a bat in for dinner certainly does not go high on my list of favorite things ever.
It would however go on my list of memorable events in life. Your time in Zambia so far has a few entries on that list already. Remember the rat running across the floor while you were sitting on the couch and going up the chimney?
I am so glad that you are feeling better after having a bad tummy ache. I know that you have a busy week ahead with school, play (between rain showers) and Thanksgiving dinner with your missionary friends downtown.

Are you getting excited about the surprise Christmas party for your friends at the orphanage? How is it possible to keep something so fun and special a secret?

Boggie and I are at the beach for a few days. Yesterday was a clear day and we saw snow in the mountains across the water for the first time. I think that means that Winter is just around the corner. I think that if I were standing on one of those mountains right know, I would think that winter were as close as my Nose! What do your think?

Your are sleeping right now and hopefully having sweet dreams. I have already thought of our next Kiska/Oscar story. At least the bones of it.

I love you sooooooooo much,

Bumpa

Anonymous said...

Hi Kamryn,
I have been sick too. I hope you are feeling better.
I just got baptized last Sunday. The water was warm. Their was a choir and it was lots of fun. Things have been going well. Have you set up your Christmas tree. We have. I hope we can hear back from you. I miss you. Danielle