Thursday, August 9, 2007

My dream...

Hi, I am just recovering from my funny dream last night. It goes like this: first, I was at a riding stable. They gave me a huge horse and so they said I could ride him myself. So, I got on the horse, bareback, and they said, "Go ahead, ride him through the woods." So, I rode through the woods, and we came to a huge hill. I said, "Go up the hill!" But he wouldn't move. So, I had to get off him and pull him up the hill. And then when I got to the top of the hill, we had to go down a huge hill. We walked down a huge hill and finally we got back to the riding stable. I said to the owner of the horse, "I would like a different horse, thank you." The next day i came back, he said, "Here you go!" And he gave me a pony. And he said, "These ponies are too small for you to ride, "Sorry!" And to my surprise, he gave me Fifi (the horse I took care of at my horse camp). Then Mom woke me up!

No comments: